Welcome to our site
Welcome to Evergreen Public School!!
Evergreen Public School is a small community school with approximately 130 students, 10 teaching staff and numerous support personnel. Although we are small, we provide a solid, well rounded and enriched education for our students.
At Evergreen Public School we envision a school where children are valued, as society’s most important trust. It is the goal of every staff member to provide a safe and stimulating environment that fosters responsible learners, intellectual growth and a sense of well-being.
Evergreen Public School will provide a learning environment in which the children can develop as literate, self-motivated and directed problem solvers, with an awareness of the roles and responsibilities in a changing society.
This vision is demonstrated through:
• a staff who leads by example, in areas of educational practices and professionalism;
• incorporation of the latest research based instructional practice with a focus on literacy, numeracy, and student pathways;
• an active school council working endlessly to support all students;
• an emphasis on character education and restorative practices; and
• an active extracurricular and sports program.
For further information about the school, please feel free to contact us or drop by at any time for a tour of the school or to meet with me personally.
Artist works with Grade 7/8
Operation Christmas Child
Parent Teacher Night at Evergreen School.
Evergreen's annual corn roast went off without a hitch.
Welcome back to another year at Evergreen!